FAQ & rules of engagement
A lot of information about the race are available in the rules of engagement HERE, that you must have read before starting any of the races on LG Trail.
- If you run LG or LG Relay you can rest in your sleeping bag within 100 meters from the start. Changing rooms of the stadium of Coubertin will be accessible to runners on presentation of their bib. It will not be very comfortable, but always practical to rest a few hours before the start. Showers will also be available.
- In Lausanne, we can recommend Hotel Mövenpick
- Also in Lausanne, 500 meters from the start, you can sleep at the Camping Vidy
- In Saint-Cergue, you can eat and sleep at Hotel de la Poste
- In Ferney (France), go to Campanile
- Still in Ferney (France), go to M3 Hotel
Registration is open online until 16 September 2022. You will also have the possibility to register directly on site (in the limit of places available).
Can I transfer my bib to a friend?
If you are unable to run the race, it is possible to transfer your bib to a friend until 10 September 2022 by sending an email to email@example.com and indicating the name, first name and contact information of the person who wants to replace you. We will then tell you how to validate the bib transfer.
For LG, LG Relay, LG Half, LG Half Relay : if you live in France, the medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of trail in competition or sport license* is mandatory. For all other persons residing in Switzerland or in another country, the certificate is not necessary.
For LG Express, LG Walking, the certificate is not necessary for anyone
Find a template of medical certificate HERE
2 long-term car parks are located near the Pierre de Coubertin Stadium : The Samaranch car park (300 meters from the stadium) and the Fontaine de Cuivre car park (500 meters from the stadium).
24 hour rate : CHF 8 (for Saturdays). Not paying on Sunday
All along the track of LG Trail, you will find complete food and drink stations or drink only stations :
Food and drink stations : bananas, oranges, apples, salty biscuits, gruyere, dried sausage, energy bars and gels, coca-cola, still and sparkling water, energy drink, apple juice
Drink only stations : still and sparkling water, energy drink, coca-cola, apple juice
Find all the food and drink stations in the track of each race
Once your registration is finalized and paid, you will be able to define the name of your team and add your teammates by going to the “My registrations” section. Do not forget to register all members of your team before September 17th.
Relay races are only available in the mixed category. However, it is possible to have a 100% male or female team.
- Before the race, the 1st runner leaves his bag to the 2nd runner who will give him back during their relay in Signal de Bougy
- Before joining his/her start location, the 2nd runner can give his bag to the 3rd runner and picks it up at the relay point of Saint-Cergue
- Before joining his/her start location, the 3rd runner can give his bag to the 4th runner and picks it up at the relay point of Chavannes-des-Bois
- The 4th runner can leave his bag directly to the 1st runner who can drop it at the start location in Lausanne. The organisation will organize the transportation of the bag from Lausanne to the finish line in Geneva where the 4th runner will collect it.
- You will be able to collect the bibs of all races at the stadium Pierre de Coubertin on Friday 16 September from 4:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- In Saint-Cergue : For LG Half and Half Relay, you can collect your bib Saturday 17 September between 8:00 am and 9:45 am
- In Chavannes des Bois : For LG Express and LG Walking, you can collect your bib Saturday 17 september from 11:00 am to 12:45 pm
In 2022, our races give you ITRA points and are qualifying for UTMB.
The various events of the LG Trail take place in a unique but fragile setting. It is our responsibility to promote, among everyone, the values of the trail : respect for people and the environment, mutual help, solidarity, fair play, humility …
Thus, in order to inform all the people who participate to the LG Trail (runners, partners, volunteers, organizers, local authorities …) and to guide them in their behaviors and actions, we have drawn up the charter of the LG Trail.
By joining the LG Trail community, I pledge to :
Respect the values of trail and sport: mutual aid, solidarity, sharing and conviviality
To become aware that I am evolving in a fragile natural environment.
Respect and preserve the fauna and flora by staying only on the race track, closing the portals behind me, bypassing the herds of animals that I will cross in the Jura
Do not throw any waste on the course
Respect the work of the winemakers, do not touch the tools used for the grape harvest that may be near the vineyards.
Use public transportation and carpooling as much as possible to get to and leave the event
Helping a competitor in a difficult situation